Types Of Personal Injury Damages In Arizona
- In Arizona, there are three types of damages awarded in personal injury cases.
- Economic Damages: You can get paid to cover the costs of your injury, including medical costs, legal fees, property damage, and lost income.
- Non-Economic Damages: These damages include trauma, pain, and suffering.
- Punitive Damages: Payment made to you as punishment for the defendant’s action, rather than to cover costs of your injury.
- Your case may be awarded any of these damages. Call our office to review your case
How Long Does A Personal Injury Case Take?
How Much Is Your Claim Worth?
How To File A Personal Injury Claim
- If you’ve been involved in an accident, do the following:
- Make sure everyone is safe.
- Call the police and get everyone’s contact information.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- DO NOT sign anything from the other party’s insurance provider.
- Call our office at (480) 777-0600. We will take care of everything for you.